Sometimes we all need a little uplifting. Here were some lovely uplifting thoughts that I read the other day that I had to share. They were helpful for me, so maybe they will be for you. And if not, at least there are pretty pictures to look at today, too.
1. Enjoy what is now, don’t worry about the future and think of the past, just concentrate on now and making the most of the time that is now and you will find you won’t get bogged down.
2. Do what you love and do it often.
3. Speak from your heart, people will engage you more.
4. Challenge yourself. Don’t get caught up in the comfort zone, always push yourself and you will come out feeling great.
5. If you don’t like something, change it. Life is too short to do something you dislike.
6. Stop comparing yourself to others, BE YOU!
7. Share what you’re passionate about, talk out loud about things that inspire you and inspire the people around you, too.
And after all of that I would remind every one to take a deep breath, it really all will be okay. I have been having to remind myself of that daily as of late, especially at work (we have a go-live on Tuesday…I know that makes no sense to most, but it is a big deal and causes high stress for all involved)…
Where any of those helpful thoughts for you? Which is your favorite? What do you find to be uplifting?