Loves, whereever you may be today I wanted to take the time to say thank you. I feel so blessed to be able to have this little spot to share my love of fashion, life and all things beautiful with you. Today, I am spending the day with dear friends of mine that have been family to me for the last few years. I love getting to spend the holidays with them and be a part of the fam. Really I wish I took the time every day to stop and think of what I am thankful for, but I am thankful to have a day to remind me to slow down and see the things I am blessed to have. Here are just a few of the things I am thankful for today…
- Faith, family, and friends – I know it sounds cheesy, but seriously I am so thankful for those three things. I wouldn’t be the same without them.
- My sweet little Willow. Seriously, that cat has brought me so much joy in just 3 short months.
- Amazing girlfriends (yes, they fall into the friend category, too) to be able to share life with and laugh at how ridiculous our lives really seem to be sometimes.
- Soy lattes.
- My (still unreal that I own my own house) house becoming a home.
- An amazing new job with fabulous coworkers that make going to work a joy every day. (And fabulous ex-coworkers that I still get to keep in touch with.)
- DVR. Seriously – that thing has made roommate time happen. Getting to watch Revenge every week together, without commercials – amazing.
- Theta – love what it has done for my life and love even more that I get to still be involved and give back.
- Yoga and all my lovely yogis.
- Music – and getting to share my love of music with others.
- Fun little dresses and having parties to go to all dolled up.
- And most of all…YOU!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
What are you thankful for today, loves? Happy Thanksgiving to you and your’s!!